If your university studies have been interrupted, this is your chance to study at a distance and obtain a European diploma.
The last day to apply is January 15, 2024!
The certified courses offered by UNED are as follows:
- Business Administration and Management
- Political Science and Administration
Courses in the various degree programs are delivered via distance learning (online), and tests and/or exams during the study period are taken in person in Costa Rica.
Apply before January 15, following the steps in the infographic.
- Be Nicaraguan.
- Be able to take the exams in person in Costa Rica.
- Be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Have official certification of your high school diploma and grades from previous courses. If you have interrupted your university studies in Nicaragua, your academic record and apostilled documentation.
Download the application form
To be able to study at UNED-Spain, it is necessary to homologate the baccalaureate diploma. It is therefore essential to have your baccalaureate diploma and grades apostilled. Young people who meet the conditions and obtain the scholarship will be guided through the process of diploma homologation in Spain.
Check the requirements for diploma certification in Spain:
Registration at UNED will open in February 2024. For further information: